Welcome to the Xploder Forums - Game Cheats for Xbox 360 Cheats and Saves for PS3, Nintendo DS / Dsi, Wii, Xbox One and PS4.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dedicated Member
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default How to get Game Saves to work?

Hi,

I have copied community saved game saves from the website & from the Xploder program to my laptop initially and then to my Playstation 3 but when I go to load them they are as if they do not exist.

I have placed them in the Game Save folder on the Playstation.

I am running a new PS3 (bought 3 months ago) and the 3.55 firmware

Can someone give me some advice please

Dedicated Member
    Thumbs Up/Down

Hi,
    I having a same problem here,I can copy the gamesave from xploder website and copy the gamesaves to my ps3.I can view the xploder gamesaves but when insert the game disc and wanted to load the game,the xploder gamesaves is not there only the gamesaves that i played before is there.Anybody can help me on this,i already try so many steps but still same result.THX.

Dedicated Member
    Thumbs Up/Down

i think you may have to delete your saves, i would put them on a flash drive then put the ones from xploder on it, try that, then see if they load

Dedicated Member
    Thumbs Up/Down

Im having similar problem only i delete old saves and load xploder ones in for gt5 (cash cheat) and it just says cant load someone elses data and wont work, have i wasted my cash on this crap.

Dedicated Member
    Thumbs Up/Down

I did the same with my gt5 save lost loads of cash and cars (my fault for cheating) the black ops saves on here do the same thing , you may need jail brake software to fully utilize these game saves (i think), i also think that the makers of xploder know about this problem and aren't about to address this matter i feel riped off and cheated out of my hard earned cash, cant wait to see what action replay will come up with for the ps3 thay have told me to keep checking there site for new release..........

Dedicated Member
    Thumbs Up/Down

yeah i have that problem to but i think if you log out of your account replace the original gamesave with the cheat one and play without being online it will work.
    the other is that now on my computor xploder won't even work and i tried to uninstall and instal like 100 times.

Super Elite
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 1/0

I do not have a PS3, I have an xbox360. I also do not use the xploder software but I will take a stab at this. with the xbox, each gamesave has a set of Id's(profile,device and console) that's how the console knows who it belongs to and the ps3 likely has a similar setup.the resigner I use with the xbox you need to load on of your own legit saves in the program and save the Id's that way when you resign a save it "resigns" the save with your Id's so the console will recognize it. I would think the xploder software should work in a similar manor. you can't just use any old save without resigning it. if you guys have already done that or something similar then I don't know what to tell you. like I said I do not have a ps3.

You could always buy an xbox. ha ha

Visit the tutorial section : http://gamecheats.xploder.net/forumd...ving-Tutorials

show appreciation to fellow members by hitting the "Thumbs up or down"

before uploading a save make sure to null your Id's'

Dedicated Member
    Thumbs Up/Down

Datel Action Replay should be far more reliable I think. I also have the Xploder for the ps3 & am suffering with the same difficulties as you here. As said above about Game Saves being locked to the actual user, this could be the actual problem with gamesaves not working. I brought Xploder thinking that is was Datel's PS3 version of the awesome Action Replay Max which I had for the PS2. I have e-mailed Datel's depatment of production & asked them if there is an Action Replay Max coming for the PS3, if so, when & where. Also I added if not, I think they should because for the people that wan't to blow their game wide open & im afried that Xploder has failed to do just that. To be honest, this Xploder cheat system is a wast of money & the most awful cheat software I have seen. The reason I like to use cheats is at times when I have completed the game without no cheats at all & like to actually go through the game again with Unlimited Health,money,godmode etc so then I know I have hammered the game. My main reason is to make my Gran Turismo 5 life abit more easier to have unlimited money instead of spending most of my time racing around for money. Im collecting all the cars & wan't to tune them to the max but being short on cash, it's abit hard.

So come-on Datel... make that PS3 Action Replay...

Dedicated Member
    Thumbs Up/Down

Same thing going on here, Id even pay a few bucks for this to work with the PS3.
    We thought, because we had power, we had wisdom.

Dedicated Member
    Thumbs Up/Down

Try this, hope it works

NOTE: Make sure you keep a lot of backups of your original PS3 savedata folder just in case the cheat didn't work

This requires 2 USBs
    Cheat didn't work on COD: BlackOps but tricked PS3 thinking it's my own file

1. copy Xploder modded save to usb
    2. Copy PS3 game savedata to another usb
    3. Connect both USBs to PC
    4. Go to USB (the original saved data) Open PS3 > Savedata file - leave it open
    5. Go to the USB with Xploder savefile Go to PS3 > Savedata and copy the "SAVEGAME.SVG" to the original PS3 save data folder
    6. Go back to PS3 and copy it to the Saved Data utility

Hope this sounds clear

All the best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast